No products in the cart.
We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store and use your personal information as outlined below.
You can visit our website, and browse without having to provide your personal details. During your visit to our website, you may remain anonymous and at no time would we be able to identify you unless you have registered an account with us on our website and have logged on with your user name and password.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorized and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our website.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes
- To register and manage your account, where you have registered an account with us;
- To provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience;
- To process your orders, contact you concerning the status of an order, answer any of your questions, or otherwise contact you when necessary;
- To contact you about upcoming sales, promotions, and product information;
- To invite you to participate in contests and other promotions;
- To help us learn more about our site visitors and customers and to improve their shopping experience and our business;
- To personalize web content and advertising based on your characteristics or preferences
- To address problems with the Web Site, our business or our products and services and to protect the security of the Web Site and our business;
- To contact you about upcoming promotions and offers from our partners;
- To invite you to participate in market research and surveys; and
- To otherwise to promote our Web Site and our
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than our corporate group and those third parties directly related to and necessary for the purchase of products, delivery of the same and purpose for which you have authorized. In exceptional circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or required by the law. We are committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, in particular, its policies as well as corresponding guidelines and order